Gin & Tonic Recipe
Here you'll find out how to make a Gin & Tonic cocktail, including tips & tricks to get truly professional results.
A British Cocktail Classic, the Gin & Tonic is amongst the simplest yet best cocktails of all time. With a huge range of Gins, and different Tonic waters on the market, you're sure to find a combination that perfectly matches your taste.
- Our Rating: 5
- Difficulty: Easy
- Character: Fizzy Refreshing
- Occasions: All Day
- Preparation Time: 2 min
Gin & Tonic Ingredients
Garnish with a slice of Lemon, Lime or Grapefruit &/or Botanical.
How to Make a Gin & Tonic
- Add the gin into a Collins glass filled with ice.
- Add your choice of Tonic.
- Garnish with your choice of Citrus &/or Botanical.
Tips & Tricks Making a Gin & Tonic
- There is a huge amount of variations of both Gin & Tonic waters on the market - feel free to experiment as you like & add more or less tonic to taste.
- A Grapefruit garnish will give you a more neutral citrus flavour than Lemon or Lime.
- Measuring the tonic first in a jigger will take some fizz out the cocktail; instead, it is useful to know the glass you're using & be consistent with the amount of ice you use so you can judge the amount of tonic you need by eye.