Singapore Sling IBA Recipe
Here you'll find out how to make a Singapore Sling IBA cocktail, including tips & tricks to get truly professional results.
The IBA Singapore Sling cocktail recipes is the same as the Original Singapore Sling recipe documented by Ngiam Tong Boon's nephew (the cocktails inventor) in the early 1970s for the Raffles Hotel, Singapore. This is a juicy, almost creamy, cocktail with a predominant pinapple flavour that needs the right amount of lime to avoid the cocktail becoming too sweet.
- Our Rating: 4
- Difficulty: Easy
- Character: Juicy Caribbean Refreshing Sweet
- Occasions: All Day
- Preparation Time: 3 min
Singapore Sling IBA Ingredients
|Fresh Lime Juice||0.5||shot|
Garnish with slice of fresh Pineapple & a Maraschino Cherry.
How to Make a Singapore Sling IBA
- Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker containing ice & shake.
- Strain into a hurricane glass filled with Ice.
- Garnish with the Pineapple Slice & Maraschino Cherry before serving.
Fun Facts About the Singapore Sling IBA
- The Singapore Sling cocktail is credited to Ngiam Tong Boon, a Raffle's Hotel barman, who invented it sometime between 1910 & 1915.
- The huge popularity of the famous Singapore Sling inspired numerous variations through-out the Pacific - this makes it difficult to pin down the original recipe.